• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
mypointofview

Shared public notes look different on mobile browser (note title can't be viewed)

2 posts in this topic

Latest Evernote, latest iOS, latest Chrome browser on iOS, latest Chrome browser on macOS – as of February 22, 2017

When I share a public note on the Web and I access that note in the Chrome browser on iOS, then the note title is covered by a button that reads "Report Spam." In other words, the underlying html is different compared to the desktop version. I suggest to create harmony and make the mobile version of the page look like the page in a desktop browser where the note title is using a better font and is centered. This is clearly a bug in web coding – the developers have not considered the code for iOS browsers. See proof in the 2 screenshots below. Please fix this!

Screenshot 2017-02-22 22.31.49.png

Evernote published page desktop browser.png

Can anybody reproduce this? Is it just me?