Considering an upgrade

JHollard

Good morning - 

I've been using Evernote for about 6 months and love it - such a fabulous way to keep everything organized. We're considering upgrading to add a couple more users. If we do that - can each person use the stand-alone program (like I do on my desktop) to share notes OR do we have to use web based Evernote? I'm guessing that if 5 team members are using the stand alone program we can share notes directly?  I realize this is probably a VERY basic question....   

• Level 5*
17 minutes ago, JHollard said:

I'm guessing that if 5 team members are using the stand alone program we can share notes directly?

Confirmed - Evernote has a note/notebook sharing feature
58ac61c6a6797_ScreenShot2017-02-21at7_49_56AM.png.374e7a93b91b90a7a83ec6f7065f79b7.png58ac613b012b9_ScreenShot2017-02-21at7_47_48AM.png.b96a8e0fb6a0ec808d5ab91095890eca.png

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, JHollard said:

I'm guessing that if 5 team members are using the stand alone program we can share notes directly?

One of the five has to be the owner of the notebook/notes.

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, csihilling said:

One of the five has to be the owner of the notebook/notes.

Minor correction: at least one of the five...

Any of the five can share notebooks with any/all of the others. But operationally speaking, it probably would be a good thing for one account to be the central repository of shared notebooks.

• Level 5*
37 minutes ago, jefito said:

Minor correction: at least one of the five...

Any of the five can share notebooks with any/all of the others. But operationally speaking, it probably would be a good thing for one account to be the central repository of shared notebooks.

Yeah, I could have been clearer, my bad.  Point was meant to be only one someone can own specific notes/notebooks, access granted to the other four.  Pick your own poison to control whatever chaos might or might not ensue.  ;)

Archived