PLEASE CREATE A KNOWN OUTAGE SECTION

annaEVER

Idea

It would be responsible, and responsive to your users if you would have notices somewhere at your site when something is not working and when you expect it will be working again.

I am very frustrated and disappointed that Evernote is not working with Chrome again this morning. I have used Evernote for 8 years, I usually love it but lately I'm wondering if I should move over to OneNote because you're not responsive and very buggy lately. 

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5

I am having no problem with Evernote and Chrome today.

Evernote does have a site that reports on their status.

status.evernote.com

Evernote Status

Feb 10, 2017 (3:13 pm PT)

[ok] All systems are running smoothly

All systems are fully available at this time.

Feb 10, 2017 (3:13 pm PT)

Patch release complete - 02/10/2017

The patch release is complete at this time.

Feb 10, 2017 (2:57 pm PT)

Patch release beginning - 02/10/2017

Please expect slowed connections for the next 15 minutes.

The fact that you're not having a problem with Evernote an Chrome doesn't resolve the problem that other users are having - but thanks for pointing out that there is a status section at this web site it also doesn't address the issue that some users are having when using Chrome today or a couple of days ago, so, it's not accurate or complete.

If you don't believe it's an issue just look at the forum postings about it. 

I wonder why you're not having the problem while other's are. 

• Level 5*

Moved to the Requests Forum

Please indicate your support using the voting buttons in the upper left corner of the discussion  58a091242045e_ScreenShot2017-02-12at8_45_05AM.png.571a5c5b3f43f456ea86221f3cf6b876.png

I upvoted. It would be great to have a bug report in each platform forum

• Level 5*

It's a nice idea,  but it requires that someone - possibly several someones - keep all those lists up to date:  that someone else links together the thousands of support requests received each day to realise quickly that there's a bug somewhere that requires work;  that another someone else classifies and prioritises the reports between "quick fixes" and "we're going to have to rewrite something vital" - and I'd be very surprised if you ever get someone to post "being worked on - due for release next week..." because the team can all be working happily on some simple Priority 3 bug to be updated in a few days,  when a P1 crisis pops up and everything else goes on hold for three weeks.

And don't even get me started on how much fun it is when users report the same fault as "Clipper Issue" / unable to use EN Web / Chrome browser problem...

Lots of people,  not inconsiderable expense,  and not much more information than you get from the forums now...  just sayin'.

Archived