1. DISABLE IOS WIFI AUTOSYNC 2. Built-In Diff Checker

RickWildstar1992

Idea

2 way sync is hard to conceptualize let alone pull off so lets go for the next best thing to prevent sync conflicts from happening too often.

Team Evernote, I think if you gave us these two functions (mostly just one) you could prevent a vast amount of lost user productivity and save untold numbers of server hours:

Give us an option to disable Autosync while on a cell network, but where is the option to Disable Autosync altogether? Premature and unintended syncs are most likely to definitely the number one cause of sync conflicts on this wonderful service. And you can prevent this with a tiny little switch. What have you got to lose?? AUTO SYNC BUT AS AN OPTION: "cool, I'm gonna turn this off, but I can totally respect why someone would need this", NO OPT-OUT AUTO SYNC: "ruinous, half-baked, and easily fixed".

Also a built in diff checker would be kinda cool. Give people all the more reason to love your product and maybe end up monetizing... What've you got to lose???

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, RickWildstar1992 said:

Premature and unintended syncs are most likely to definitely the number one cause of sync conflicts on

My thought is that failure to sync is the number one cause ;)

>>Also a diff checker would be kinda cool.  

Until this is implemented, here's a website   https://www.diffchecker.com 

• Level 5*
22 minutes ago, macfixer said:

I hate to break it to you, but you're posting this in the wrong group - you're looking for the iOS group, not the macOS one.

Moved to the IOS forum.  Voting buttons are in the top left corner  of the discussion

btw  It would be better to post separate requests.  It's hard to vote on a combined list

Archived