Previews of sketches

Davidesieb

Idea

This is rather a bug (I hope) of the actual update; but I can't see previews of notes where I created sketches (I could before); this is a huge problem for me since I have lots of notes that are just sketches (no title) and they are now just listed as "Notes"; there's no way for me to know what it is before clicking it; I hope it'll be corrected very soon.

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, Davidesieb said:

This is rather a bug (I hope) of the actual update; but I can't see previews of notes where I created sketches (I could before); 

Which platform?

• Level 5*
37 minutes ago, Davidesieb said:

This is rather a bug (I hope) of the actual update; but I can't see previews of notes where I created sketches (I could before)

Moved to the IOS forum

I think you're referring to "Card View"  edited: Incorrect Assumption

This is missing in v8.  We  don't know if it was intentional, or will be fixed in a patch

Ok thanks. I'm not referring to Card View (which I miss a lot btw), but even in the so-called view that we have now, which only shows notes on one column, notes that have an image display a preview of it, but not if the notes contain only a sketch; before the update it was working as expected; displaying both of course...

Archived