Evernote Reminder Notifications Not Appearing on iPhone or iPad

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, Mtimes said:

How do I get my reminder alerts to appear on my iPhone? For other apps I set it in the notification center, but Evernote isn't listed. I'm using the latest version 8.0.4

I don't see reminder notifications either; just the email in the morning

I'll open a support ticket and let post their response    #2009189

fwiw  I sync my reminders to my Calendar app.  It has much better notification features than Evernote.  I use Cronofy Calendar Connector to do this automatically.

There was a post about Evernote missing in the Notification Settings.  They resolved this by reinstalling Evernote

Thanks for the work around, but I don't want these items in my calendar.

Also, I've reinstalled evernote on both my iPhone 6  and iPad, and Evernote still doesn't appear in the Notification Settings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
On 2017-02-08 at 7:53 AM, Mtimes said:

How do I get my reminder alerts to appear on my iPhone? For other apps I set it in the notification center, but Evernote isn't listed. I'm using the latest version 8.0.4

With the help of EN Support I got this working.  The solution was to sign out of Evernote, and reboot my device

Thanks, DT. I forgot to post the other solution they provided me.

In my case, I had to uninstall and reinstall Evernote, and then allow notifications. I thought I had done so the first time, but must have hit the wrong button.

At any rate, hopefully between your situation and mine, others should have the solution if needed.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The same issue with the latest iOS version, as a friend of mine says. Any advises how it can be fixed? Really I don't know, and maybe that issue in the top is not connected with malware problems, but I've been experiencing those problems on my own after my iOS device got infected with popup virus akamaihd. This great article ( url: https://macsecurity.net/view/51-rvzr-aakamaihdnet-popup-virus-removal-for-mac ) gave awesome tips how to remove such virus, and it helped in my case.

• Level 5

Just tried it. I do not have EN as an option in the notifications menu of the settings of my iPad. However, I have it on my iPhone, running the same iOS 13.3.1. and the same EN app 8.24.3.  So probably it got lost somehow on the iPad. Since I have a lot of offline notebooks on the iPad, I will probably not uninstall the app.

Independently from this, reminder notifications by e-Mail can be activated in the EN settings, and work independently from the notifications on the OS Level.

Screenshot from the iPhone:

574696D8-30B8-47C9-B2AD-D82862D6BD4D.thumb.jpeg.c96deda2efccf5974d3851a172466957.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For me, it ended up being an issue with my carrier.  Settings > General > Reset > "Reset Network Settings" -- restarted phone.  The option to toggle on notifications for EN was then available and I'm now able to get them to appear on my iPhone.

• Thanks 1