Madge0564

I'm trying to change my email address from my personal to my work email address. I'm getting a message that says that email address (my work one) is already a confirmed email address. Does this mean I may have set up a separate account with that address? If so, it's a superfluous account. How can I get to the bottom of this so my work email address can be the email address on the account I want to use. I'm considering upgrading but won't do this unless I can have my work email address as the address for my account.

Hi @Madge0564 -

To swap the email addresses on your accounts:

1. Sign in to the account with your desired email address at https://www.evernote.com. If the account has been deactivated, you can reactivate it here.
  2. Change the email address on that account to something not currently associated with another Evernote account (this will free up the use of your desired email address). If you don't have an additional email address to add to this account, or you do not wish to use one of your additional email addresses, I suggest using a service such as 10 Minute Mail.
  3. Sign out then sign in to your primary account
  4. Change the email address to your desired email address

I hope that helps!

Archived