Offline Notebooks do not download completely

fthom

Idea

The main reason why I went for EN Premium was the Offline Notebooks. On my iPhone 7 I am notified very often to connect to the internet when I am trying to retrieve individual notes offline.

Connected with the internet 150 Mbps and checking on and off all options for long hours the Offline Notebooks still do not work many times This is annoying as I desperately depend on the notes in my  business..

Also the response is very slow. I never experienced that before v8.x.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
30 minutes ago, fthom said:

long hours the Offline Notebooks still do not work many times

I found it took a long time to download my notes.
I gave it time (days) and eventually they were all downloaded

If there's something you need urgently, you might restrict the download at first to just a few selected notes

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, fthom said:

The main reason why I went for EN Premium was the Offline Notebooks. On my iPhone 7 I am notified very often to connect to the internet when I am trying to retrieve individual notes offline.

Connected with the internet 150 Mbps and checking on and off all options for long hours the Offline Notebooks still do not work many times This is annoying as I desperately depend on the notes in my  business..

Also the response is very slow. I never experienced that before v8.x.

Only workaround I've seen in the meantime is to plug your device in, disable Auto-Lock, and open EN and let it cook.

Archived