Auto Titles Based on Location

Gutter Pro

Idea

With the latest IOS update, Evernote no longer adds a title automatically based on the location. We use the app exclusively for photos of job sites and it was a very important feature. Hopefully, this feature can be added again even if it was an optional feature.

6 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Moved to the feedback forum to be addressed as a feature request.  

Please indicate your support using the voting buttons in the upper left corner of the discussion

I really want the Evernote to suggest note titles based on location only.

I don't want Autotitle based on Calendar events so I suggest to have them as separate options. 

If possible, let's have Auto-title based on location and also having the option not to include the GPS coordinates. This may increase the privacy. 

i used this function daily...........

I really want the Evernote to suggest note titles based on location only.

Auto-naming based on location and calendar events was key to that purpose and you've removed it.

With the latest IOS update, Evernote no longer adds a title automatically based on the location. We use the app exclusively for photos of job sites and it was a very important feature. Hopefully, this feature can be added again even if it was an optional feature.

I’ve been using Evernote  since 2011.   Without this feature, Evernote is largely useless for my company and 700 employees.    

I guess I will have to cancel my renewal  and find a solution with another provider.

Archived