Making a list of tasks with different due dates/reminders that is similar to sales force task list? PLEASE HELP (haha)

EvernoteRookie1990

I just got Evernote because I've heard nothing but great things about it and I desperately need something to organize my personal to-do list and life haha. Currently I use my work's salesforce "My Tasks" task list to manage both my business and personal tasks... for example, I might want to create a task today to remind me to call my friend Joe next wednesday. In salesforce, I'd select "new task" which takes me to a "New Task" screen (I've attached a picture of this screen) where I can enter the task's details - in the "subject" section I put "call Joe," I set the due date, and then in the "comments" section I can add any other little details I want to remember about the task. Then once I save that, it will show up on my salesforce "My Tasks" list until I mark it as completed, and it will send me a reminder on the due date I set. I've attached a picture of my salesforce "My Tasks" list to give you a better idea of what I'm talking about, don't mind my hand (had to cover up my personal info) or the fact that the tasks are all massively overdue haha. When I click any of the tasks from that list, it will take me back to that task's page (which looks about the same as the "new task" page) where I can view the task's details, mark it as completed or edit the details / due date, etc etc.

Is there a way for me to do a similar task list like that in Evernote??? Any help would be MUCH appreciated, thanks!

New Task Salesforce Screen.jpg

My Tasks Salesforce Screen.jpg

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, EvernoteRookie1990 said:

Is there a way for me to do a similar task list like that in Evernote??? Any help would be MUCH appreciated

You have your notes with the reminder dates
I have something similar with my tasks

I use a shortcut called Current Task 
This is a saved search          reminderOrder:* -reminderTime:day+1 -reminderDoneTime:*
                                             all reminders       exclude future dated     exclude completed

• Level 5*
22 minutes ago, EvernoteRookie1990 said:

Thanks for the help, where do I find the "current task" shortcut and where do I enter that saved search? Sorry, just need a little more step-by-step clarification... as I'm very new to all of this. thanks again

These are items you create yourself

Its really dependent on your platform
Here's the process on my Mac

1. Create your search     Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 7.50.20 AM.png

2. Save the searchScreen Shot 2017-01-30 at 7.53.40 AM.png

3. Add the search to Shortcuts, rename it as required
    I just drag the search to my shortcuts section

Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 7.57.04 AM.png

Archived