Notebook and Tags shown on each note

paulvantuyl

Idea

It would be really nice to see a tappable link for the Notebook and Tag(s) on each note in the Notes tab. That way, I can have access to different notebooks and tags through content in addition to the navigation.

In addition to this, it would be nice to have adding tags exposed during note creation, instead of using progressive disclosure to get to them (tapping the info icon).

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
52 minutes ago, paulvantuyl said:

It would be really nice to see a tappable link for the Notebook and Tag(s) on each note in the Notes tab. That way, I can have access to different notebooks and tags through content in addition to the navigation.

In addition to this, it would be nice to have adding tags exposed during note creation, instead of using progressive disclosure to get to them (tapping the info icon).

Would this be like the feature on Macs.  For each tag  in the note, we can click on a dropdown giving a "Filter By Tag" link

I find it a useful feature

>>In addition to this, it would be nice to have adding tags exposed during note creation, instead of using progressive disclosure to get to them (tapping the info icon

I agree with this request too.  Currently, there's the entire line that only has the Notebook.  Such a waste

---------------------------

btw   It's hard to add our vote when you include include multiple requests

"progressive disclosure" is a an interesting phrase.  It seems to be a trend in this new UI

Archived