Nes iOS for Ipad horrible

bykeith

Idea

The new upgrade is a disaster:  it slows down significantly on ipad and crashes on all devices 

it also converted my notes in bullet points (todo list) into simplified formatted text without any reasons,  Please fix those bugs quickly, otherwise I guess I will have to find me another platform and stop being an evangist for your product 

3 replies to this idea

On 1/29/2017 at 7:13 AM, bykeith said:

The new upgrade is a disaster:  it slows down significantly on ipad and crashes on all devices 

it also converted my notes in bullet points (todo list) into simplified formatted text without any reasons,  Please fix those bugs quickly, otherwise I guess I will have to find me another platform and stop being an evangist for your product 

Have you contacted Evernote Support? I haven't seen your issue of automatically simplifying formatting in notes, so this might be something to talk to support about. I hope that helps!

On 2/17/2017 at 1:25 PM, karahodecker said:

Have you contacted Evernote Support? I haven't seen your issue of automatically simplifying formatting in notes, so this might be something to talk to support about. I hope that helps!

I did though later found the earlier versions of my notes in Notes History. Support said they were trying to find a solution to the problem. 

Archived