Missing Notebook Stack Titles

All my Notebook Stacks have been renamed "Notebook Stack (01)" etc. I placed a support ticket but now find that my replies to it are not being delivered because my emails are undeliverable and pinging back and saying my account has been disabled. Evernote are waiting for a reply to an email but they aren't getting through! Help.

• Level 5*

Hi.  You seem to have found a whole new depth and meaning to the word 'glitch'...  If this is not resolved by now you need to find a way to contact support directly.  They normally use my everyday email address to send me emails and clearly you have one (which you might want to delete from the forums - this is a public page and you're spammer-bate).  Get hold of them by whatever channel you learned all this from.  We're mainly user-supported,  so no access to support from here,  although if you do have a ticket number,  post it here and we can ask a forum Admin to pass on a message to Support...

Many thanks gazumped.  I do have ticket number  Ticket# 1989369 , and would be very grateful if someone could explain to Evernote support that my emails to them are pinging back as undeliverable.

How do I change my profile name, there doesn't seem to be an option.

Many thanks 

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, phildollimore@hotmail.com said:

How do I change my profile name, there doesn't seem to be an option.

Click on your Name in the top right corner, then Account Settings

On the left side you will see an option for updating Display Name

Archived