Backside of Business Cards

Since the latest Evernote update for the iPhone I have been unable to use the scanning of the back side of a business card. Previously once you scanned the business card and saved it you could go back in and select Edit to scan the back side of the business card, now this option seems to have been removed. Please re-instate or if I am missing something please help.

8 hours ago, Cephas said:

Since the latest Evernote update for the iPhone I have been unable to use the scanning of the back side of a business card. Previously once you scanned the business card and saved it you could go back in and select Edit to scan the back side of the business card, now this option seems to have been removed. Please re-instate or if I am missing something please help.

It does appear that this function has been removed. If you have a desktop version of EN, as a workaround, you could scan the back of the card into a 2nd note and then merge the business card note and the back of card note.

You may also want to post in the iOS Product Feedback Forum:

• 1 month later...
On 26/01/2017 at 5:04 PM, jim.g said:

It does appear that this function has been removed. If you have a desktop version of EN, as a workaround, you could scan the back of the card into a 2nd note and then merge the business card note and the back of card note.

You may also want to post in the iOS Product Feedback Forum:

Thank you for the merge front and back of separate business card notes tip. A workaround for now.

Archived