Transfer from Evernote to Ancestry.com

How can I transfer the mountains of genealogy notes I have saved to Evernote either to my desktop or hard drive in a format acceptable for uploading to Ancestry.com

I love Evernote for collecting my family tree info but now I need to discover how to easily take that information and use it in Ancestry.com

Thanks in advance 

• Level 5*

Hi.  So what sorts of format are 'acceptable for uploading' to Ancestry.com?  I'm assuming you could cut/copy and paste information from a note to an Ancestry screen.  A quick Google search suggests that some other genealogy software can export family trees in a format that Ancestry can import,  but Evernote isn't able to do that directly. 

As Evernote is built around a database and publishes its API,  a developer might be able to write a conversion utility;  otherwise if you're a MAC user and able to write scripts,  you may be able to automate some transfer of data,  and in Windows you could use a third-party macro app like Phrase Express

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, scottie45 said:

I love Evernote for collecting my family tree info but now I need to discover how to easily take that information and use it in Ancestry.com

I also maintain a duo system (Evernote and MacFamily Tree)
Evernote is my collection tool, but family data is much better displayed in a genealogy program

afaik   There is no easy way to transfer the data.
           Cut and paste, or export your notes in html format to make the data available 

• Level 5*
42 minutes ago, scottie45 said:

Thanks for the input. Seems that the least difficult way of doing this is to simply save as a .png image and then import it into the relevant spot in Genealogy.com

Save what?  What is the current format?

In my data, I have text, pdfs and images.  I kept the same format when transferring the data

On Ancestry.com I see the following for media

Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 3.18.00 PM.png

Archived