Premium Feature not available : Support Chat

Hello,

Since EN 8 launch the app is crashing on startup (iPhone 6s). Versions 8.0.1 and 8.0.2 didn't fix the problem.
I sent a Support Ticket friday 20th : no answer. I contacted EvernoteHelps via DM : no answer.

Now I want to access the Support Chat, but the "Chat Now" button is not functionning = nothing happens when I click.
I tried to access the Chat from two desktop computers, using Safari, Chrome, Firefox. Also tried from my iPhone.

To sum up :
- the Evernote app is broken.
- I'm unable to reach any support and specifically Chat Support which is a feature that I pay for.

Can you help ?

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'd imagine the support team are kept pretty busy right now with issues arising from the recent updates to iOS,  so a quick human response is unlikely. 

If you sent a support request you should have received a ticket number - if you post it here we can get one of the Admin team to take a look to see what's going on...

Chat is a first come service - if you're in the right time zone (0700-1900 PST weekdays) and an agent is free you should get through.

On 23/01/2017 at 6:09 PM, gazumped said:

Chat is a first come service - if you're in the right time zone (0700-1900 PST weekdays) and an agent is free you should get through.

To me it looks like the button is just not functionning. Shouldn't it open a window and then tells me I'm in a queue ?

22 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Don't think so - it would make sense not to allow a connection unless there's a reasonable chance you'll get an answer within a few minutes at most...

Could you give it a try to confirm the button does nothing for you ?

It's here : https://evernote.com/contact/
Then click "Support Page" in the first paragraph, then fill in any subject and you'll get the Chat link at the bottom of the page.

15 minutes ago, gazumped said:

OK - just tried it and got through to a chat window immediately..  we're currently in the 7-6 CST working day...

Thanks a lot for checking that for me !

On my account the button does nothing.
I tried using 3 different browsers, on 3 computers and also on my iPhone.
No luck for me.

• Level 5*

:) Just checking!  OK you do have a problem - this is the latest iOS 8 release thread;  try the update (if that's relevant to your issue) and try posting in that thread to get the devs attention...

Archived