Florin

Upgrade to Premium

I'paid for premium upgrade a coupple of months ago. Everything was working fine till yesterday, when i've changed my phone, ( from iphone 6 to 7+) and now i have on my new phone only basic, so i cannot acces all my notes, and it's asking me all the time to pay to go premium.

My question is how i can get premium on my new phone, because it's already been paid.

Hi.  You should have had access to your premium account as soon as you logged in.  I'd recommend logging out and then back in - it sounds as if you may have inadvertently created a new account with slightly different details if you can't see your notes,  so doublecheck the details too...

I have had Premium for the last several years, but now Evernote recognizes me as a Basic member.  It may be something to do with the fact that I upgraded my phone from Samsung S4 to S7.  Evernote told me to revoke a device, treating me as a Basic user.  I logged in from Evernote website and see me as a Basic user.  All the contents that I have accumulated seem to be in there, so it's not like I inadvertently created a new account.  Now, I cannot even have an access to your Help Chat or open a ticket because you treat me as a Basic member.  Please get in touch with me and solve this problem!  My wife and I have been a paid customer!

23 hours ago, Bun-chan said:

I have had Premium for the last several years, but now Evernote recognizes me as a Basic member.  It may be something to do with the fact that I upgraded my phone from Samsung S4 to S7.  Evernote told me to revoke a device, treating me as a Basic user.  I logged in from Evernote website and see me as a Basic user.  All the contents that I have accumulated seem to be in there, so it's not like I inadvertently created a new account.  Now, I cannot even have an access to your Help Chat or open a ticket because you treat me as a Basic member.  Please get in touch with me and solve this problem!  My wife and I have been a paid customer!

Hi. We're a (mainly) user-supported forum,  so unfortunately we really can't help with accounts problems.  I'd suggest you use twitter if you can to @EvernoteHelps to contact the company.  An Evernote employee @amanda_h seems to help out with most of these,  so she may be able to chime in now that I flagged her name.

I can't imagine that changing your phone would stop you being recognised as a premium customer,  but I also can't see what else could have caused a problem.  I hope Evernote are able to solve it - please come back and let is know how you get on!