Outlook 2016 Aborts Due to Evernote Clipper

I use Windows' Remote Desktop feature to remotely access my desktop PC from my laptop.  Each time I log into my desktop PC this way, Outlook 2016 (32-bit) aborts with "Microsoft Outlook has stopped working" and it then restarts.  I tracked the issue down to the Outlook COM add-in "Evernote Clipper for Microsoft Outlook" after disabling all add-ins and adding them back a few at a time until the problem evidenced.  I'm running the latest version of Evernote (6.4.2.3788 - 303788) and I have deinstalled and reinstalled Evernote.  I've used CCleaner to remove temporary files and registry detritus.  My desktop PC is running Windows 10/64-bit, build 14393.693.  I've had this problem since Windows was first installed from scratch on a formatted hard drive  I have disabled the Evernote Clipper add-in for the time being.  Any ideas how to resolve this issue?

No, Outlook and Evernote are not installed on the laptop.  The laptop only provides a means by which to execute remote desktop to access my desktop PC.  Outlook and Evernote are only installed on the desktop PC which I remotely access through the laptop using remote desktop.  The problem evidences every time despite using different PCs to invoke remote desktop.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, you're right of course.  What is patient though?  Two weeks, 1 month, 6 months?  I stopped paying for Evernote due to poor customer service and complete non-response is not the way to win me back.  I will be patient, however, despite occasional grumblings because there is no other choice.  Thanks for responding.

Archived