Confirmation of edit prompt

Lucifa

Idea

I would like to request that a prompt to save a note is added i.e. 'Are you sure you want to save changes?' as I find that it is easy to inadvertently delete something when looking back at a note and then there's no way to get it back as it automatically saves. I've lost quite a few photos as a consequence and have no way of retrieving them as have deleted them elsewhere. 

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  I think Evernote has switched back and forth a couple of times because users found it too hard / to easy to edit notes and because content has been lost when users failed to save work before closing the app.  I'm not sure where a happy medium lies...

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, Lucifa said:

I would like to request that a prompt to save a note is added i.e. 'Are you sure you want to save changes?' as I find that it is easy to inadvertently delete something when looking back at a note and then there's no way to get it back as it automatically saves. I've lost quite a few photos as a consequence and have no way of retrieving them as have deleted them elsewhere. 

You might take a look at the request below and add your vote

I don't know how often your sync process runs, but I'd find it annoying to have to respond to the prompt each time

Archived