RRB1

Emailing note FROM Evernote to Gmail

Is it possible to email the entire text of a note -- not just a screenshot -- to a user who does not have and will note sign up for Evernote? I have a Premium account and would like to be able to share notes and to do lists -- preferably automatically -- with my spouse's Gmail account. I can't find an IFTT that will do this. 

Sure, I just did it using the Windows Evernote client: Right click on the note / Share / "Send a Copy to...". It was not a screenshot. This was not done automatically, though, but I seem to recall that either IFTTT and/or Zapier can do that.

It may be different depending on what Evernote client you are using, but you didn't mention that, which would be helpful.

On 2017-01-14 at 1:48 PM, RRB1 said:

share notes and to do lists -- preferably automatically -- with my spouse's Gmail account. I can't find an IFTT that will do this. 

IFTTT can monitor your notes and generate Gmail

The triggers (this)                                                                       The actions (that)                                                                  Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 5.26.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-15 at 5.04.47 PM.png

• Like 1

On 1/14/2017 at 4:48 PM, RRB1 said:

Is it possible to email the entire text of a note -- not just a screenshot -- to a user who does not have and will note sign up for Evernote? I have a Premium account and would like to be able to share notes and to do lists -- preferably automatically -- with my spouse's Gmail account. I can't find an IFTT that will do this. 

Be aware that her Gmail will likely send the notes to spam until she tells it to allow them. That's a whole other discussion. Hopefully once they're approved, they'll come through OK.

11 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Be aware that her Gmail will likely send the notes to spam until she tells it to allow them

I sent mine to my GMail account. I've never had GMail think mine were spam. I know that there are reports about that, but I don't lead a particularly charmed life, so I don't know about the "likely" bit...