• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
FCG

Other Transfer Plus Upgrade from one account to another

2 posts in this topic

Last week I upgraded one of my accounts to PLUS so now I have two accounts: 1 Basic and I PLUS. Can I have the PLUS upgrade transferred to my BASIC account and return the recently upgraded one back to BASIC? Each account is affiliated with an email address (one Outlook.com and one GMAIL).

Thank you for your time.

Hi.  Which is the more important,  the email address or the content?  It would be possible to swop email addresses between the two accounts if you have (or can get) access to a third address to temporarily apply to one account.  How to swap the email addresses between two separate Evernote accounts

If on the other hand it's the content that you need to swop,  you'll need to  contact support directly (use the plus account)  or message them on Twitter to change the credit over to the other account.