Evernote does not work as an IFTTT trigger. Work arounds?

guegreen

• Level 5*

Hi.  OK I get that you had the error at least 4 times.  What extra information does "Tap to v..." give you,  and what exactly have Evernote and IFTTT said?  I have at least one IFTTT link which (AFAIK) is working correctly.  Have you tried revoking IFTTT's access to your account and rebuilding the recipe?

How to revoke access to your Evernote account

How to use IFTTT (If This Then That) to automatically save content to Evernote

@gazumped, from my own trials with IFTTT I can echo @guegreen's problems. In my case I followed the instructions to the best of my understanding. However well a recipe may work initially it can get broke with changes made and unless one is a technical expert it is difficult to resolve any issues. 

Just right now I went into IFTTT granted access once again to Evernote and Google Drive (to save one notebook to Google Drive) and nothing happens when I tap 'Configure'.

At least I recently found a very reliable but also costly service for full, instant backup including conversion to pdf (when applicable). 

• Level 5*
16 minutes ago, JohnLongney said:

At least I recently found a very reliable but also costly service for full, instant backup including conversion to pdf (when applicable

Would you care to share the details.

cloudHQ also offers a backup service with conversion to PDF.  They have a free account tier

Archived