• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
GiacomoLaw

Blogging Using Evernote and Google Blogger together?

Is there anyway I can quickly put a note from Evernote into Google Blogger, complete with the images where I put them and the links?

I tried IFTTT but it didn't work well.

Thanks!

Nothing easy or quick comes to mind - could you copy and paste the content over? You might be best off checking with Blogger to find out what sorts of input are accepted.  It's possible to output a note to HTML forinstance,  if Blogger can import that format...

6 hours ago, GiacomoLaw said:

Is there anyway I can quickly put a note from Evernote into Google Blogger, complete with the images where I put them and the links?

I tried IFTTT but it didn't work well.

Thanks!

Are you on a Windows machine or a Mac? If you are on a Mac check out the app Blogo. Pro features for that include connecting to Evernote. I use it to post my blogs to Wordpress and Medium and it also supports Blogger.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sayre Ambrosio said:

Are you on a Windows machine or a Mac? If you are on a Mac check out the app Blogo. Pro features for that include connecting to Evernote. I use it to post my blogs to Wordpress and Medium and it also supports Blogger.

I'm on Windows.

3 hours ago, GiacomoLaw said:

I'm on Windows.

Gotcha. I'm not sure about a way to do it on windows but if I come across one I will certainly post it here. 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2017 at 7:44 PM, Sayre Ambrosio said:

Gotcha. I'm not sure about a way to do it on windows but if I come across one I will certainly post it here. 

Okay, thank you!