Hello, good afternoon!

well, a time before evernote used to have a resource button (like a Seta)  which you could come back to what's been wrotten once on your note.

I guess you could develope this tool again, once you've already had this tool and sometimes when people are writing a note, some mistake may happen and it makes us missing some sttufs that really worth .

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Mauricio Lucas said:

Hello, good afternoon!

well, a time before evernote used to have a resource button (like a Seta)  which you could come back to what's been wrotten once on your note.

I guess you could develope this tool again, once you've already had this tool and sometimes when people are writing a note, some mistake may happen and it makes us missing some sttufs that really worth .

You can find Note History in the Note menu in the windows menu bar, but it's a Premium (paid) feature.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Mauricio Lucas said:

My backup process includes a daily export of changed notes in html format.  I can recover previous versions of my notes

I also have a TimeMachine app running on my Mac backing up my data every hour

Archived