Download all notes and leave evernote

Is there an easy way to download all my notes via Linux then delete them all from the evernote servers?

If I delete my notes does this actually mean they will be removed from ALL evernote servers/databases etc???

Reasons: No Linux client, pricing, privacy (who knows when they will come up with new ideas about reading our notes), evernote web sucks

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, solvent0 said:

Is there an easy way to download all my notes via Linux then delete them all from the evernote servers?

Dunno that there is. A web search for "Evernote linux backup" turned up:

5 minutes ago, solvent0 said:

If I delete my notes does this actually mean they will be removed from ALL evernote servers/databases etc???

Eventually, yes. Evernote keeps backups, and it will take a while for them to age out of their backup system.

• Level 5*
10 minutes ago, solvent0 said:

Evernote has an export feature, but it's only available on the Window/Mac platforms.
The cloudHQ service exports Evernote data and runs in the cloud

>>...delete them all from the evernote servers?  If I delete my notes does this actually mean they will be removed from ALL evernote servers/databases etc???

If you delete your notes and empty your trash notebook, you will start the process
Your data is effectively deleted from access
It could take up to a year for your data to be purged from the backup process

Archived