Notebooks not showing up

JpBookBug

I really like the web version of Evernote, but lately, I've been running into a problem. My notebooks won't show when I try to look at them! While the notes section is still working fine I have to scroll through dozens of notes just to reach the one I want or search for it every time, despite knowing exactly where it is if I could only access the notebook. When I click to view my notebooks, sometimes if I refresh or restart the web app it will show the first 3 to 6 notebooks, but the moment I try to navigate the notebook section they all disappear. I've restarted my laptop, the web app, logged out and signed in... all sorts of things! But none of it works. The old Evernote web version is working fine (I tested it...but I prefer to use the new one if I can!). ALSO, when I create a new note and go to change which notebook it is in besides my default one, the entire pop-down menu goes blank as well. Please help me! I love Evernote but this makes it very difficult to work with. 

I attached a screenshot of what it looks like when I click the notebook section. 

Screenshot 2017-01-02 at 10.30.00 PM.png

On 1/3/2017 at 0:05 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  When you switch to the notebook view your web browser has to refresh the list of notebooks - could this issue be down to a slow or an intermittent web connection?

I don't think so... my dad runs an internet radio so we have a really good connection. And it doesn't eventually load up or anything either like I would assume it would if it was just a slow connection. Also, I am unable to effectively put new notes into various notebooks (because of blank pop-down box) so I would imagine that wouldn't be because of connection either. 

@JpBookBug I have exactly the same issue and its been like it for a long as I can remember.... TBH the web version is very buggy indeed. Hopefully at some point Evernote will make it work smoothly..... A way round is to search for the notebook in the search box and then it shows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In Google Chrome 56.0.2924.76 (64-bit), Ubuntu 15.10 (64-bit), Linux version 4.2.0-42-generic the error is reproduced in the Evernote Web (beta) and Evernote Web (old) version. In Evernote Web (old) notes disappear, notebooks remain visible.

In Firefox 47.0, Ubuntu 15.10 (64-bit), Linux version 4.2.0-42-generic of the Evernote Web (old) version the error isn't reproduced, in the Evernote Web (beta) version the error is reproduced.

Same problem, just started today. Evernote web on latest version of Chrome, on Macbook Pro running OS X Yosemite 10.10.5: all notebooks render, then one by one disappear. 

Even better, when I search on a notebook, nothing shows up. This bug renders Evernote web essentially useless for me. Please fix, thanks! 

I am experiencing the same problem, but I did come up with a work around of sorts. Since only the Notebooks display is messed up, I added all the notebooks I use regularly as Shortcuts. This lets me access the notebooks I need without using the broken Notebooks display. So far this seems to be working, but it might be cumbersome if someone has a lot of notebooks on their Shortcuts list. Hope this is helpful.

If you are having this problem, you may want to try some other browsers. This is happening to me also in Chrome. But it is working ok, in Firefox. In Chrome, I am losing the notebooks in the display as soon as I start scrolling to look at the notebooks. 

Here is the message I'm seeing in the console in case it helps the developers: 

Wed Feb 01 08:36:35 GMT-600 2017 com.google.gwt.logging.client.LogConfiguration
SEVERE: Exception caught: undefinedcom.google.gwt.event.shared.UmbrellaException: Exception caught: undefined
    at Unknown.Sc(focusclient-0.js)
    at Unknown.Vc(focusclient-0.js)
    at Unknown.rmg(focusclient-0.js)
    at Unknown.Yxg(focusclient-0.js)
    at Unknown._xg(focusclient-0.js)
    at Unknown.Dxg(focusclient-0.js)
    at Unknown.iPb(focusclient-0.js)
    at Unknown.wug(focusclient-0.js)
    at Unknown.kPb(focusclient-0.js)
    at Unknown.wPb(focusclient-0.js)
    at Unknown.HPb(focusclient-0.js)
    at Unknown.mci(focusclient-0.js)
    at Unknown.aei(focusclient-0.js)
    at Unknown.Ung(focusclient-0.js)
    at Unknown.Xng(focusclient-0.js)
    at Unknown.eval(focusclient-0.js)
Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException (...snipped the rest) 

I'm seeing the exact same results on Fedora 24 Gnome Shell with Chrome 56.0.2924. Latest Firefox is OK, but Chrome is struggling to display the notebook view. It actually paints the list initially, but the items then disappear as you scroll down (yeah, I have a lot of notebooks).

Where I come from if a third-party product causes your product to not work properly "its a [name of 3rd party product here] problem" usually doesn't cut it. So does "[vendor] doesn't support [name of operating system]". Unless the operating system is Solaris :-). But then I'm in enterprise IT where, as we say, "there's no escape".  I've often raved about how well Evernote's web interface works compared to OneNote's (the latter is... abysmal). But this is making Evernote hard to use. I've temporarily switched over to NixNote2, but that continues to have issues with special characters (like bullet points, which it tries and fails to render as some kind of ASCII text).

At least it's good to know I'm not the only one having this problem.

On 29.01.2017 at 05:42, gazumped said:

Hi.  This looks outside my expertise,  and I know Evernote won't support anything on Linux - anyone else got any suggestions?

The operating system in this question doesn't matter. I checked, the situation repeats in Linux and Windows.

In Google Chrome version 54, works correctly, in Google Chrome version 56 works as I described above. A problem in Google Chrome.
Where it is possible to submit the application for correction of this error to Evernote?

Same problem with me. 

So, what is this? Users report the disappearance of notebooks and nobody from Evernote sees fit to acknowledge awareness. 

I am not a great fan of Firefox any more because it teams up with Evernote to become one monstrous memory hog  and also invariably reports a damaged/faulty script. 

Seems to me the first time Evernote's engineers/programmers are stretched to adapt to security minded browsers they fail. How about some compensation by extending the premium period somewhat? In effect it means to me that I am reduced to desktop usage. 

I am going to contact support with reference to this thread.  DONE !! with short dateline at that. 

Response?

From Evernote?  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB_bOFQWKqClYLvfcPntp

Look around the forum for five minutes...

The Evernote employee who is "responsible" for communication here paid her last visit on 1st November....

As far as I can see, Evernote has responded to absolutely nothing for a considerable time, at least nothing posted on this forum.

We have been abandoned...there is no evidence that anyone from the company is paying the slightest attention to anything that is said here: problems, recommendations, requests..nothing. 

If anyone reads this and has actually had a problem solved by Evernote since Nov 1, it would be nice to know.

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, Glennie said:

If anyone reads this and has actually had a problem solved by Evernote since Nov 1, it would be nice to know

This is a user discussion forum, but Evernote employees do occasionally pop in.

My solution for support is to use the Evernote Support site.  There's also a twitter feed.

Contact Evernote Support Twitter @evernotehelps

I have opened many tickets with support.  Most were resolved, some are still active

I raised a ticket and got an answer. Why a known bug cannot be made public is difficult to understand. 

Max W. (Evernote Help and Learning)

Feb 2, 14:09 PST

John,

Thank you for contacting Evernote Support. My name is Max and I will be assisting you today.

This is an issue that our product team is aware of. They are currently working towards a fix that should be available in the near future.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, concerns or issues and I will be happy to continue to assist.

Kindly,
Max W.

Well, that is heartening. :)

Maybe some users think this site doubles as a support site...and it does in a way, but just between users. It sounds like they should be using the Evernote Support site if they are looking for a prompt response from the company.

10 minutes ago, Glennie said:

Well, that is heartening. :)

Maybe some users think this site doubles as a support site...and it does in a way, but just between users. It sounds like they should be using the Evernote Support site if they are looking for a prompt response from the company.

In the case of a problem known to a company the best practice is to let customers know and not to get thousands of customers unnessarily worried. 

Seeing the same problem with Evernote Web in Google Chrome.   Javascript console:

focusclient-0.js:16056 Fri Feb 03 15:07:40 GMT-700 2017 com.google.gwt.logging.client.LogConfiguration
SEVERE: Exception caught: undefinedcom.google.gwt.event.shared.UmbrellaException: Exception caught: undefined
	at Unknown.Sc(focusclient-0.js)
	at Unknown.Vc(focusclient-0.js)
	at Unknown.fng(focusclient-0.js)
	at Unknown.Myg(focusclient-0.js)
	at Unknown.Pyg(focusclient-0.js)
	at Unknown.ryg(focusclient-0.js)
	at Unknown.XPb(focusclient-0.js)
	at Unknown.kvg(focusclient-0.js)
	at Unknown.ZPb(focusclient-0.js)
	at Unknown.jQb(focusclient-0.js)
	at Unknown.uQb(focusclient-0.js)
	at Unknown.edi(focusclient-0.js)
	at Unknown.Uei(focusclient-0.js)
	at Unknown.Jog(focusclient-0.js)
	at Unknown.Mog(focusclient-0.js)
	at Unknown.eval(focusclient-0.js)
Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
<more below, but trimmed...>

Please fix!!

i cant find my notebooks unless i search their names .

sometimes a few of them listed on personal notebooks but not all of them.

i am using google chrome app and web. 

sometimes they are visible,but when i scroll down they disappear. 

anybody has any idea what i can do?

thanks

Capture.JPG

On 2/4/2017 at 7:08 AM, JohnLongney said:

I raised a ticket and got an answer. Why a known bug cannot be made public is difficult to understand. 

Hi John,
thanks for posting this - if they notify you if/when it's fixed, can you post here?

I'm assuming they will notify you, but that might be naive  :-)  

50 minutes ago, GeoffNow said:

Hi John,
thanks for posting this - if they notify you if/when it's fixed, can you post here?

I'm assuming they will notify you, but that might be naive  :-)  

@GeoffNow

well, support should indeed include me in their mailing list. As acknowledging known problems is seemingly not standard practice with EN  my own expectations/hopes go no further than a patch whenever the engineers got to grips with slip sliding away. However that much I've learnt by now, somebody from the team will then be excited to announce a new version. Good job they can't charge for that.

Yes, of course, should I learn any earlier than the rest I will proudly announce through all channels available to me... (ok LinkedIn - does that cost? Twitter is still free ? advert with link in my local rag?, US ambassador to Germany - are we still friends?? must check with Angela first...)

"Excited" is an important word in Evernote.

They get very excited ...overexcited...but thankfully not very often....at least for the web version...as there is nothing to get excited about...

Here, we all sleep undisturbed...

This is the second day in a row that I cannot utilize my Evernote. I use it for work and this is a huge problem. Shortcuts will not load and the when I clock notes it just comes up blank. Yesterday it took 15 minutes for the site to finally load. I need help with this and fast.

EVERNOTE_2017-02-09_8-30-31.png

EVERNOTE_notesblank_2017-02-09_8-31-22.png

A week or so past I noticed that I my notebooks were showing inconsistently. Today, NONE of my content is loading. All I'm seeing is the interface with the "LOADING" message. I can access stuff on my phone and tablet but I do the bulk of my work at a computer. 

I need a fix dudes!!!

Screenshot from 2017-02-09 11-02-55.png

So now I'm in Firefox and the notes for the selected notebook are not displaying, all notes are being displayed.  

BTW - I don't mean to be rude or unkind, but I find the photo you are using here @amanda_h  unprofessional, perhaps it seemed humorous to you, but the panic you display in this photo is not really what I want to see from someone providing customer service for a paid subscription service. 

21 hours ago, Ash73 said:

i cant find my notebooks unless i search their names .

sometimes a few of them listed on personal notebooks but not all of them.

i am using google chrome app and web. 

sometimes they are visible,but when i scroll down they disappear. 

anybody has any idea what i can do?

thanks

Capture.JPG

That's exactly what started happening for me. I have a lot of notebooks and had to refer to my phone app when I wanted to look for something in the notebook bar. Now, there is NOTHING ANYWHERE. 

1 hour ago, Fernando Osiel said:

Hey guys, I love evernote, I use it everyday but the web version does not work at all. It does not load/show anything, not notes, notebooks anything. The only thing that works it the accont area, nothing else seems to be working.

Thanks in advance

Screenshot_4.jpg

Yep - my world exactly. 

If feels like a great girlfriend who suddenly went mental just when you were ready to get totally serious about the relationship.

It makes you rethink everything about what you had planned.

5 hours ago, amanda_h said:

Hi @Ash73 - Our development team pushed a web update last night that should have resolved this issue. If you're continuing to notice the same behavior, please let me know so I can alert our Technical Support Team.

NOT FIXED. WORSE THAN BEFORE. NOTHING of my content is available via web. I'm feeling hamstrung here trying to get work done.

Just now, Rulesr4rookies said:

NOT FIXED. WORSE THAN BEFORE. NOTHING of my content is available via web. I'm feeling hamstrung here trying to get work done.

Our team is aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. In the meantime, you should be able to access your content normally using Firefox.

We need this fixed and fixed quickly too many of us rely on Evernote heavily because the product is expected to work as marketed / as promised. Your upgrade to Google is a disaster, if I'm going to be on the Google cloud, I might as well move to Google Drive for document creation and storage and something else perhaps Pocket for web clipping. 

Firefox is not working properly, Chrome is not working at all. I'm afraid to open up the desktop version in case it syncs and gets messed up too.

Users deserve better than what you've done so far - in terms of service and in terms of announcements about the issue (nothing on Twitter) - and we deserve credit for what is essentially an outage. 

I have had this same issue for 2 days. This is unacceptable for a product I rely and use every day. You guys should have announced a known problem has affected some users and that you are working on it. Many of us, like myself, are paying users. Honestly, I am tired of the poor customer support you guys display, not to mention how little you consider feature requests. I have used evernote for years now and each new release seems to drop features or GUI components that many of us rely on (like the removal of Atlas and the switch to the too-minimal new web interface). I have put up with the development of nearly useless features like work teams (who honestly uses your note app as a means of sharing info when there are so many other great work-specific documentation & research apps) and your recent price spike (which I happily paid expecting this would help to fund IMPROVEMENTS in Evernote). I am sorry to say but this is the last straw. Goodbye "bug ridden" elephant.

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 4.08.17 PM.png

The cost of Evernote has been going up and now it's as good as gone - any more than one hour of down time is completely unacceptable. Your response to this outage is HORRIBLE. It should be on the blog  not buried in forum responses. And your forum should have a section for notices. Problems happen, it's poor communication that is causing poor customer relations and making users angry, you have been around long enough to KNOW BETTER than than to handle problems this way. It's not like this is a startup company.  

Oh and by the way, if it hadn't been for the snow, I would have needed to access Evernote on my Chromebook - so the Firefox option - not an option - how about telling us all when the problem will be fixed???? 

I submitted a ticket 8 HOURS AGO!!!! 

It is isn't helpful to keep saying that we can use Firefox when some of us have been unable to get in via Firefox all day and indicated that in our tickets. I am sure that anyone else who also uses this for work is understandably frustrated that the site is still not up and running.

19 hours ago, Rulesr4rookies said:

Yep - my world exactly. 

If feels like a great girlfriend who suddenly went mental just when you were ready to get totally serious about the relationship.

It makes you rethink everything about what you had planned.

Same feeling, I will backup my info and think about moving to another service (maybe going back to google docs)

Day 2  - total outage unless I use firefox. Can't use chrome, my preferred browser and the most widely used browser worldwide.

So, I now have to work out of two browsers since I keep all up-to-date bookmarks, widgets, etc in Chrome. Sure I could syn and copy and such stuff but workarounds are workarounds.

Here's my story/situation:

I've been using Evernote for years. I've really loved it. This year I acknowledged two things.

1. I was going to be using Evernote a LOT in my business development and I didn't want to 2nd guess myself on quantity of data, features etc.
  2. People who make stuff need to be paid.

So, I upgraded. It felt right to be a paying subscriber.

Now... this.

So I find myself asking

1. Now that I am using it a LOT in my business development... I wonder if I can rely upon this as a reliable platform for my data and creative work. Will I be 2nd guessing if or how I can get to what I am working on? Where did the "seamlessness" I was working toward go? What is this aggravation costing me???
  2. Do I really need to pay people who make stuff that doesn't work reliably?

So here's YOUR dilemma, Evernote support. You are either going to

1. get your act together bigly and over-respond to this situation to such a degree that your remaining customers are totally thrilled with your transparency, responsiveness and care or
  2. you had better plan on a major marketing campaign with concomitant costs of cash and energy to replace what could be an exodus of formerly content users.

The choice is yours.

I am still unable to utilize Evernote in Firefox because it refuses to load. Beyond disappointed right now. I reached out here AND via twitter only to be greeted with silence. How will you make this right? I understand that there can be a real challenge in an update, but the lack of communication to your customers is not a great way to present yourself or continue.

4 minutes ago, lettaraven said:

I am still unable to utilize Evernote in Firefox because it refuses to load. Beyond disappointed right now. I reached out here AND via twitter only to be greeted with silence. How will you make this right? I understand that there can be a real challenge in an update, but the lack of communication to your customers is not a great way to present yourself or continue.

It puzzles me how some companies go into silent mode when there are problems instead of UPPING the quality of the communication.  Don't they understand that in the absence of good information people make up their own stories about what is happening.... and those stories are rarely good ones. 

[long sigh, shaking my head]

I use the free version so don't feel entitled to the "outrage" the paying customers are expressing. I am using web version on Chrome and it opens up okay initially but when I scroll through notes they disappear. They are still there, but invisible. If I reload it goes back to the good original page but when I scroll the notes disappear again.

49 minutes ago, John R. Graham said:

I use the free version so don't feel entitled to the "outrage" the paying customers are expressing. I am using web version on Chrome and it opens up okay initially but when I scroll through notes they disappear. They are still there, but invisible. If I reload it goes back to the good original page but when I scroll the notes disappear again.

John, that is how it began for me. You might want to check with Firefox if you can to be sure you have a backup plan.  And, you may not feel entitled, but the cost of your time and hassle is still something to be bothered about. 

I did not understand - corrected a mistake or not. I have recovered.

Try this: 
1. in the settings go back to the old version of evernote
2. go to notes
3. top hat will receive a message stating that there is a new version
4. click on the - read more
5. profit - I have my side bar back

The credibility of the service became much less after this incident

This issue is not fixed for everyone, I still cannot get in via Chrome or Firefox. Also, sad that someone not from Evernote is the one that came in to help.

I looked in settings but did not see a place to be able to go back to the old version. Thanks for trying though.

3 hours ago, Dancing Link said:

I did not understand - corrected a mistake or not. I have recovered.

Try this: 
1. in the settings go back to the old version of evernote
2. go to notes
3. top hat will receive a message stating that there is a new version
4. click on the - read more
5. profit - I have my side bar back

The credibility of the service became much less after this incident

Thanks for your input.

I suspect you are referencing the app. We have been having problems with the web version. In other words, there is no old  or new version.  It's just what there is on the web.

54 minutes ago, lettaraven said:

This issue is not fixed for everyone, I still cannot get in via Chrome or Firefox. Also, sad that someone not from Evernote is the one that came in to help.

I looked in settings but did not see a place to be able to go back to the old version. Thanks for trying though.

It just came back for me. [tentative sigh of relief]

Keep trying lettaraven.

I think Dancing Link is on the app, not the web version. As far as I can see the web version is the web version, period.

4 hours ago, donnasaur724 said:

I can't use Evernote on Chrome anymore.  My notes don't show up at all.  Evernote also doesn't allow you to submit a ticket or contact them.  Kinda sucks.  Anyone have any advice?

the lack of real support is frustrating. Mine just came back after two days.

Get a cuppa tea and try again.  Hopefully you will see it back up soon. 

Now, just to add my 2 cents - in Euro equivalent 99 ct of course :D - this issue is one Evernote are well aware of and are trying to resolve together with the Google Chrome programmers. In another thread one of the Evernote staff actually showed up to explain the situation. 

Whether they'd hoped to resolve the problem on their own within a few hours/days or on principle are not very eager to communicate too much, regardless, the failure in open communication  caused a lot of concern and downright annoyance with users.

Google and Mozilla will be updating at regular intervals and as such Evernote will have to work very closely with both.  

I am very hopeful the discontent users have voiced in this particular case will see some improvement in timely communication with their customers

23 minutes ago, JohnLongney said:

Now, just to add my 2 cents - in Euro equivalent 99 ct of course :D - this issue is one Evernote are well aware of and are trying to resolve together with the Google Chrome programmers. In another thread one of the Evernote staff actually showed up to explain the situation. 

Whether they'd hoped to resolve the problem on their own within a few hours/days or on principle are not very eager to communicate too much, regardless, the failure in open communication  caused a lot of concern and downright annoyance with users.

Google and Mozilla will be updating at regular intervals and as such Evernote will have to work very closely with both.  

I am very hopeful the discontent users have voiced in this particular case will see some improvement in timely communication with their customers

Thanks for your .99 € JohnLongney!

I appreciate the issues within complex systems like Evernote/Chrome/Mozilla etc.  Anyone with a modicum of world experience understands that.

You are correct that it is the lack of timely communication that is the big issue here. Why does it take a a forum poster to come to this threat to tell us that someone from EN said something in another thread?  It is precisely because of the the fact that "Evernote will have to work closely with both" and the likelihood of f-ups along the way that EN needs to up their game in quality meaningful communication with their constituents.

Good afternoon Evernote Community, 

I've been using basic Evenote for quite some time.  It is synced between iPhone and iPad.  

Up until this afternoon, my Notes have synchronized between the iPhone, iPad and PC (online). 

All of a sudden, I see the icons on the left side of the computer screen, but notes and notebooks will not come up. 

I've not seen a topic yet to answer my dilemma so I figure, I'd have to ask.

Thank you 

@Rulesr4rookies

In a way you are right, why does it take another fellow user to pass on information? Let me try and give you my explanation.

Firstly, paying prime I actually raised a ticket on my own. Like with many others, the day before everything was fine, and then the web interface played up like hell and would not cure itself.  The response from support was really curteous but my question by when dealt with was not answered adequately. So I started to ferret my way through here and discovered I was not alone and nobody seemed or pretended not to know much. I then re-contacted support and got a way more plausible explanation. In return I made my feelings clear as to the no- information policy, at the same accepting the complexity of the issue. What made me 'interfere' here was my personal attitude to forum help in general. From own experience I know how one can become concerned, if not rattled, by sudden breakages. What surprised me was seeing some otherwise eager helpers not involving themselves at all. 

For the first time in 30 years with Microsoft, since 1993 also as a private user, I called on Microsoft support for active intervention to help me to get Outlook going again.  For my annual € 69 I had first degree help through remote access because Microsoft had messed up amalgamation of their multiple mail services to the same distressing degree similar to Evernote.  The one thing that was different was that as soon as I mentioned Outlook (desktop client) I was asked to hold on for personal assistance. In the time of the over an hour long procedure I got profuse apologies from the agent on behalf of Microsoft. In the case of Outlook the two DIY methods as laid down in their instructions did not work because they too, seemingly, did not allow for the fact that their new servers demanded more than adding a new profile to re-connect properly. I could not tell someone how to re-connect. An awful lot had to be done in the background to achieve that. However I would not hesitate to pass on my small degree of knowledge in as much as the local data file, same as with Evernote holds everything, allowing recovery. In the case of a web-based service, however, there is not much on the local machine. Should encourage everybody to invest in a small desktop-OS based machine. 

So, if people don't help each other, who will? Even some small reassurance or pointing to a workaround can be useful. 

Glad to see that I'm not the only one having problems! I thought there was something wrong with my web browsers because Chrome and Firefox were not working with Evernote last night. Today Firefox is working again but Chrome is still down. 

To think I almost made the full switch from Google Docs over to Evernote... At least this weekend saved me the subscription fees. Back to Google Docs it is.

@JohnLongney

I hope I didn't give the impression that I was unappreciative of forum members like yourself's massive generosity. I forget my manners sometimes - let me thank you now.

You have a good point  about an ininexpensive backup machine. While I really like my Linux set up that might be good safety net to have a windows machine for backing up my EN files with the app. I'll give it some consideration.

When I plug in on evernote, i can't see my notes, I am just seeing the control bar. I can't see my apparels list too. That is quite urgent because I have to work on my lesson. But the appllcation run well, just the internet support bug. 

Sorry for my english I am French..

I join a screen 

Capture d’écran 2017-02-12 à 11.34.38.png

On 11.02.2017 at 02:41, Rulesr4rookies said:

Thanks for your input.

I suspect you are referencing the app. We have been having problems with the web version. In other words, there is no old  or new version.  It's just what there is on the web.

I do not understand the problem solved or not. I have Friday and everything works.

About the fact that the web app is no way to go back to an older version here is a screenshot.

2017-02-13_11-13-46.png

@Giedrius

This seems to be a problem mostly with the chrome browser. Using Firefox is a suggested workaround although that may not work for a chromebook (do you have firefox on it?).

I had the same problem for 2 days. Was back to normal yesterday. Haven't logged in today so we'll see.

Check your droid or iOS app if you have it on your phone or tablet.

@Rulesr4rookies

I only have Chrome in my Chromebook. Didn't realise more people are having the same issue, so my post have been migrated to this thread. Should have read the forum more before posting :) The Android app and Chromebook app work fine. But I just hate Evernote Chromebook app and therefore have been using web app all the time.

I hope Evernote will resolve this soon.

Thanks 

Something in my Chrome-setup stops me from logging in to my Evernote-account. I can't figure out what it is.

In my ordinary Chrome - Windows 7, newest version of Chrome - I can go to the Evernote homepage. But when I try to log in, I just get an empty page. 

When I use Chrome in incognito mode or when I use Internet Explorer, everything is OK. 

I have tried disabling various extensions, restarted and what else, but nothing change.

Do you have an idea about what is stopping me?

Archived