Plus Membership Scanning

Hi, I recently purchased a Plus membership and am new to Evernote. I scanned a 38 page file and cannot save it as a PDF - it says the scan is to big for my account. I would greatly appreciate anyone who could help me out so I scan scan my documents.

Best Regards

Nick

Can you try emailing it to your Evernote account? Each time I have trouble uploading files I email them. Only three times in the last four years has emailing not be a quick work around for my Evernote hiccups. 

• Level 5*
On 2016-12-31 at 4:26 PM, NickNewbie said:

Hi, I recently purchased a Plus membership and am new to Evernote. I scanned a 38 page file and cannot save it as a PDF - it says the scan is to big for my account. I would greatly appreciate anyone who could help me out so I scan scan my documents.

Not clear how you're doing your scans.

I do scans and convert to PDF completely independent of Evernote

I am able to attach the PDF file to an Evernote note, subject to the size limits 

25 MB (Basic)

50 MB (Plus)

200 MB (Premium and Business)

Hi,

I greatly appreciate both your inputs. I perform the scans in an app called, 'Evernote Scannable' and I wish to save them as a pdf. The document is only 25.2MB and I had issues with it allowing me to save originally - I came back to it shortly after and fortunately it then gave me a few other options in which I then chose to email it and as the file was too large, then email drop instead of the standard means. I received a the email with a link and then it allowed me to save as a PDF. Everything seems good at the moment :)

Thanks Nick

Archived