Is there any way to call Evernote Premium technical support?

Is there a phone number to contact technical support? I have 2 gmail accounts and I am trying to move everything (all online accounts etc) to one email address and get rid of the other one. Apparently I set up an Evernote account a couple of years ago under the email account I want to use and it had no notes in it. I found this out when I tried to change the incomming email address on my premium Evernote account but got a message that the email I wanted to change it to was already in use. I logged into the empty Evernote account and selected to remove that account hoping to free up the email address so that I could link it to my current/main/premium account but I still get the same message. I would like to call technical support to see if they can manually remove the other account so that I can use my preferred email account.

16 hours ago, randysmith23 said:

Is there a phone number to contact technical support? I have 2 gmail accounts and I am trying to move everything (all online accounts etc) to one email address and get rid of the other one. Apparently I set up an Evernote account a couple of years ago under the email account I want to use and it had no notes in it. I found this out when I tried to change the incomming email address on my premium Evernote account but got a message that the email I wanted to change it to was already in use. I logged into the empty Evernote account and selected to remove that account hoping to free up the email address so that I could link it to my current/main/premium account but I still get the same message. I would like to call technical support to see if they can manually remove the other account so that I can use my preferred email account.

Hi @randysmith23, welcome to the forums!

We don't offer phone support, but I'd be happy to help here.

You are going to need to swap the email addresses on the accounts in order to free up the one you want to use. You can do that using the following steps.

To swap the email addresses on your accounts:

1. Sign in to the account with your desired email address at https://www.evernote.com

• If the account has been deactivated, you can reactivate it here:(https://www.evernote.com/AccountReactivation.action) 

2. Change the email address on that account to something not currently associated with another Evernote account (this will free up the use of your desired email address)

•  If you don't have an additional email address to add to this account, or you do not wish to use one of your additional email addresses, I suggest using a service such as [10 Minute Mail](https://www.10minutemail.com)

3. Sign out then sign in to your primary account

4. Change the email address to your desired email address

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if I can be of any further assistance.

Thanks so much for your help. I tried the reactivate link a number of times but was unsuccessful. I entered the deactivated account information and then it takes me to a sign-in page. When I try to sign-in to that account it brings up an error message that this account has been deactivated and would I like to reactivate it. I follow that link back to the link you sent me and start over again. I have tried this several times with the same results. It goes in a circle. Any ideas about what I might be doing wrong?

Archived