Basic users get 60 MB for each month or just they have 60 MB not more?

Hi

I'm a Basic user, I want to know how much space I can use for my notes, files. Will be 60 MB add to my space each month or just have 60 MB not more until I upgrade my account to Plus or Premium? If Evernote gives me 60 MB for each month, it's fine and enough for my needs, so don't need to upgrade to Plus or Premium.

Thanks

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, MasoudMM said:

I'm a Basic user, I want to know how much space I can use for my notes, files. Will be 60 MB add to my space each month or just have 60 MB not more until I upgrade my account to Plus or Premium? If Evernote gives me 60 MB for each month, it's fine and enough for my needs, so don't need to upgrade to Plus or Premium.

There is no limit to the total space used by an Evernote account.

Limits only apply to the amount uploaded each month,

So yes, you can add 60mb each month

39 minutes ago, DTLow said:

There is no limit to the total space used by an Evernote account.

Limits only apply to the amount uploaded each month,

So yes, you can add 60mb each month

You mean I can just upload 60 MB each month, not more than this amount? let's guess I won't upload anything for 3 months, and got 60 MB for each month, after 3 months, I have 180 MB space on my free account. Can I upload e.g 100 MB in a month or I still have limit to 60 MB? 

• Level 5*

No.  The limit does exactly what it says.  For a given period of 30 days you may upload up to 60MB at which point the limit is reset to a maximum of 60MB no matter how much (or how little) you actually use.  Bear in mind that if you upload a 1MB PDF or JPG and then edit the content and re-save it,  you have just used another 1MB of your current upload limit.  It's a very good idea to keep a close eye on how much you are using day-to-day,  and look into setting up one or more Local Notebooks where you can save notes without affecting the upload limit.  The only drawback in that they're not then available on any other device.  On the last day of your upload allowance you could then move notes from that/ those notebook(s) into synced notebooks to use up any remaining balance.

Do NOT exceed the upload limit at any time - Evernote does funny things.  You may lose data or find your account locked.

Archived