Bijen

Sync from Device failed after log out.

I've been using evernote on both web-page and app. I logged in through g-mail account  but evernote email of website and app were different so all the sync from device were not seen on website so I logout from device and re-login after changing password. but now all the sync disappear.

How can i get all my sync data?

Hi.  It sounds as though you may have created a second account.  If you log in to your account normally,  do you see your notes?

• Like 2

I logged in through same gmail ID. but I saw difference in evernote account so I logout from both android device and website and again login then the evernote account became same and the sinc dissappeared.

Hi @Bijen,

Thank you for posting. Do you by chance know the usernames on the account or other email addresses that could have been used for an account for you?

If so, please message me so that I can look it up for you. Like @gazumped suggested, it could be that you have another account.

• Like 2

Hi @Matt W.,

Thanks for the reply. I signed in through google account. But in account section there is evernote email that can be changed. I wasnt aware of that so I think the sync between android application and web changed due to different evernote mail change. Can sync be recovered now?

Thanks.