Note Panel Defaulting to Google

On PC-Windows, I used to see (from left to right) the left panel, showing my notebooks, the note list, showing the notes within the selected notebook & the note panel on the right, providing the note contents.  I had the ability to scroll through the note to view contents or the option to double click on the note from the note list to open that note to full screen.  Now, the note panel has been replaced by a useless google login screen.  After attempting to sign in, it now shows a temporary error (404) screen, equally useless to me.  I'm signed in to my google account in my browser so it's not a google problem.

Is there a way to change my note panel view back to showing the contents of the notes?

• Level 5*
10 minutes ago, Vince G. said:

On PC-Windows, I used to see (from left to right) the left panel, showing my notebooks, the note list, showing the notes within the selected notebook & the note panel on the right, providing the note contents.  I had the ability to scroll through the note to view contents or the option to double click on the note from the note list to open that note to full screen.  Now, the note panel has been replaced by a useless google login screen.  After attempting to sign in, it now shows a temporary error (404) screen, equally useless to me.  I'm signed in to my google account in my browser so it's not a google problem.

Is there a way to change my note panel view back to showing the contents of the notes?

Can you post a screenshot.  Sometimes my note panel goes into browser mode when I select a hyperlink, but selecting a different note returns to note mode

Archived