Data Set For Evernote

Hi

I'm a  Msc. Student of Software Engineering and my thesis is on Clustering Evernote software's contents. Academically, i need an authentic data set of evernote contents (Notes, Notebooks, Tags, ... Probably saved in .enex or .xhtml format) for running my algorithms, getting results and proving my model.

But when i go to https://dev.evernote.com/webclips.zip for a mentioned data set, it shows 404 error page. i guess it must be corrupted or removed accidentally.

So please provide me with a valid link to the sample data set (or better, data sets) of evernote for my research.

Thanks a lot.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Mohammad Ali Tayefi said:

So please provide me with a valid link to the sample data set (or better, data sets) of evernote for my research.

Here's a link to some exported notes from my Mac
https://www.evernote.com/l/AAr9ieeSIttJf6niFvVnzSRifyQB3xK3to4

Let me know when you retrieve the files so I can delete the note

• Level 5*
12 minutes ago, Mohammad Ali Tayefi said:

Sorry, but i would be appreciated if someone form Evernote officials give me a data set of as large as possible accounts included.

>>I'm sure that they must have such data sets for their test processes.

And I'm sure there's no way Evernote will ever give out a data set of accounts 

In case I misinterpreted your request, can you provide more detail on what you mean by "accounts"?

This is a user forum, but I can flag your post to be looked at by Evernote staff

Just now, DTLow said:

And I'm sure there's no way in hell Evernote will ever give out a set of accounts 

In case I misinterpreted your request, can you provide more detail on what you mean by "accounts"?

This is a user forum, but I can flag your post to be looked at by Evernote staff

I fully understand the privacy issues of users. there are a lot of data sets of famous companies on the net, they just encrypt the private data. for example they encrypt the user names to some hashes (like x342R43!*&). and exclude the passwords, emails and so on in the notes. or just include the accounts with non personal data in them. 

22 hours ago, DTLow said:

And I'm sure there's no way Evernote will ever give out a data set of accounts 

I would be appreciated if you flag my post to be looked by Evernote staff, because i essentially need the dataset for my thesis, otherwise i must change my thesis.

Archived