Shared Notebook not showing in All Notes

Hello,

I've just come back to Evernote after a long time with Simple Note. The reason I returned was shared notebooks however I have a strange issue.

On macOS I joined a shared notebook and now this shows in All Notes like I expected however on iPhone these notes are not in All Notes but do come up in search and I can browse to the notebook and see the notes.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

• Level 5*

17 minutes ago, Matt Temple said:

On macOS I joined a shared notebook and now this shows in All Notes like I expected however on iPhone these notes are not in All Notes but do come up in search and I can browse to the notebook and see the notes.

fwiw    I've got the same result on my iPad.  Notes from a shared notebook don't show in All Notes

This was also reported in this discussion

Somebody shared their notebook with me, but I haven't gotten an email to accept it, nor does it show up anywhere.  I have the free version which lists sharing as part of it's function. Since I can't submit a ticket, and I can't email Evernote how do I figure this out?  I also do not have a twitter account to contact them via twitter.

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, LMSM1 said:

Somebody shared their notebook with me, but I haven't gotten an email to accept it, nor does it show up anywhere.

Did you check your junk-mail folders
Sometimes Evernote emails trigger junk mail filters

You can ask the user to resend the shared folder notification.

2 hours ago, DTLow said:

Did you check your junk-mail folders
Sometimes Evernote emails trigger junk mail filters

You can ask the user to resend the shared folder notification.

It's not in my junk mail either, but I hadn't checked there so thank you for the suggestion :0)

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived