Need bit urgent help around my account information

Ash2017

As context, I got Evernote free on my Note 3 some time back, only started using it recently on a serious basis (was using other product). However I find I am unable to get my basic account information. Have my email id but it all leads to dead-ends. First thing I want to know is my entire account information

As a second step, I also want to sync with Android notes with my laptop. But when I tried to ldo this, laptop software does not recognise my Notes in my Android device. Tried to log a support ticket, it says it will send an email however the promised email did not come through

Its a complete mess.. and so am on the verge of giving up and just using something like Memo or Window OneNote. Just thought would give it one final try to see if I can get help

Let me know if you can help, you really should publish something about how you arrange account information and also sync

Regards

Ash (ash.athawale@gmail.com)

• Level 5*

Hi.  Well,  first we're a (mainly) user-supported forum,  so 'we' don't publish anything,  but account information is available on any device and via a web browser.  If you click the 'help' button on Evernote's top menu bar in the desktop version forinstance it will offer as one option "Go To My Account Page".

Second,  there's a wealth of information and help around - make sure you're logged into both your android and desktop with the same user information and you should automatically see the same notes.  If not,  start here > How to troubleshoot syncing issues

Good luck... :)

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Ash2017 said:

As a second step, I also want to sync with Android notes with my laptop. But when I tried to ldo this, laptop software does not recognise my Notes in my Android device

The only reason I can see is that you're using different accounts

Note: The syncing is    Android <> Evernote Servers     Laptop <> Evernote Servers

You can see your data on the Evernote Servers via the web platform (www.evernote.com)
Check there to identify where the syncing problem is

Archived