"Unable to open link Cannot open (null)://links." Message & Problem on IOS 10.4 IPHONE 6S

"Unable to open link Cannot open (null)://links." Message & Problem on IOS 10.4 IPHONE 6S

i have this one note that I cannot seem to be able to open all the time on the mobile app due to the above message. It is a long note in which I have a lot of my checklists in.

I've tried to copy and past text into a new note, uninstall and reinstall Evernote, and a number of other things, and I can't seem to find any solutions to prevent this message from allowing me to even edit the note!

There is a screenshot attached.

This is a big problem and I hope someone can help!

Thanks so much for any help you can give!

IMG_6481.PNG

• Level 5*
On 2016-12-04 at 7:37 PM, gomezgraphics said:

i have this one note that I cannot seem to be able to open all the time on the mobile app due to the above message. It is a long note in which I have a lot of my checklists in.

I've tried to copy and past text into a new note, uninstall and reinstall Evernote, and a number of other things, and I can't seem to find any solutions to prevent this message from allowing me to even edit the note!

There is a screenshot attached.

This is a big problem and I hope someone can help!

Thanks so much for any help you can give!

My process would be to edit the note on my Mac and try to delete any (null)://links reference
Any idea how this was created?

Archived