gromit

ANSWERED hope to subscribe more than 1 year

hope to add more options on subscription. I am plus user now, and I want to subscribe in advance, but no entry for me.

On 04/12/2016 at 0:53 AM, gromit said:

hope to add more options on subscription. I am plus user now, and I want to subscribe in advance, but no entry for me.

What sort of information were you looking for?

On 2016-12-03 at 4:53 PM, gromit said:

You should open a support ticket and see if they can help you     Contact Evernote Support T

I ever opened a ticket, but no solution from their support. He suggested me to share the comments on forum.

I just feel boring to subscribe plus membership year by year, and want to purchase 2-3 years' at once.....

10 minutes ago, gromit said:

I just feel boring to subscribe plus membership year by year, and want to purchase 2-3 years' at once.....

So what happens if you go to the subscription page and pay for another year.
My impression is that it just adds on to your subscription

20 minutes ago, DTLow said:

So what happens if you go to the subscription page and pay for another year.
My impression is that it just adds on to your subscription

Thanks for your tips. I found out right path in account setting page to update the subscription. Thanks so much :)

Hello @gromit,

Currently you can only change your subscription for the next time you are up for renewal and does not extend your subscription. Having the option to extend the existing subscription is something we will look into.