Quick look Youtube links do not show video

I have added a few links to youtube videos in my note workflow. See attachment 1. 

When I click the Quick Look button in the first one, the video starts playing, but the sound of ALL the links below start playing at the same time. 

This is utterly weird. Can it be fixed?

Thanks. 

C

Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 20.27.06 .png

On 12/3/2016 at 6:32 AM, cfibanez said:

I have added a few links to youtube videos in my note workflow. See attachment 1. 

When I click the Quick Look button in the first one, the video starts playing, but the sound of ALL the links below start playing at the same time. 

Thanks. 

C

Hi there @cfibanez,

I see you submitted a support ticket. I went ahead and grabbed it and sent you a request for more information, let me know if you don't receive it. If you don't see a reply you might want to check your email account's spam folder.

I look forward to your response!

On 12/3/2016 at 6:32 AM, cfibanez said:

Thanks. 

C

Hi there @cfibanez,

I see you submitted a support ticket. I went ahead and grabbed it and sent you a request for more information, let me know if you don't receive it. If you don't see a reply you might want to check your email account's spam folder.

I look forward to your response!

5 hours ago, cfibanez said:

Don't see the request. 

What request????

C

Hey there @cfibanez

I responded to you in the ticket you submitted,  #1926900. You should see a reply from me in that ticket at the email address used to submit the ticket. If you don't see it in your inbox you might want to check your spam folder. 

Let me know if you are still unable to locate the support ticket in your email.

Archived