ElleElle

ANSWERED Referral Points not registering

I recently referred 2 friends to evernote and they told me then made an account and signed in on their computer. However, my points page still does not register any points. I was wondering how long this process typically takes? Thanks!

On 02.12.2016 at 4:42 AM, Matt W. said:

Hello @ElleElle,

I just received your PM and will help see what could be holding it up and PM you back.

Thanks!

Hello Matt. Can you please help me because i am encountering the same issue. thank you.

I have referred like some 4 accounts till now. I didnt receive any points. I have bought premium for many months still i did not get any offers also.  Bring me points or some points. I cant always buy premium.  Thank you.

On 12/2/2016 at 7:43 AM, ElleElle said:

I recently referred 2 friends to evernote and they told me then made an account and signed in on their computer. However, my points page still does not register any points. I was wondering how long this process typically takes? Thanks!

How long???? They dont give ponts.. I have referred like 1 year before nearly still i didnt get any points.:D

On 28/6/2017 at 6:08 PM, Gino Velardi said:

Hello,

I have the same issue.

Could you please help me?

thanks,

Gino

Unfortunately I got no answers. I think evernote support service is not listening to these issues :(