What should one expect?!?

kenmac

I should probably start this off by saying that I do not spend every waking minute in front of a PC (or smartphone) somewhere.  The majority of my time is spent working, keeping up with the required daily tasks of a person, being with and contributing as much as I can to my family, and yes, even sleep.  Neither my work or play centers abound a PC or the internet.  I use it as a tool just as I would my auto, my meters and instrumentation, a calculator or even a pencil. (Yes they still exist and are used sometimes.)

The following was sent 'as a ticket'.

--It was my understanding this started as something easy to use and would help me.  So far this has gotten further and further away from this. Every update I get, the more times I have to repeat the actions until Evernote application works. When it first started, it sounded good and was quick on the problems.  Now it seems that I can find not support or help!?!--

To be the clearest and to the point as much as I can muster, this is my dilemma; "How much time and effort on my part should I have to put out in order to make use of something that I am paying someone else to help me with??  I do apologize for any spelling and grammatical errors for I am a Systems Engineer, not am English language teacher.  Thank you for you patience.

• Level 5*
On 11/29/2016 at 4:53 AM, kenmac said:

To be the clearest and to the point as much as I can muster, this is my dilemma; "How much time and effort on my part should I have to put out in order to make use of something that I am paying someone else to help me with?? 

This question cannot be answered unless you first tell us what it is you are trying to accomplish with Evernote, and what you've tried, and what you expected when you tried it.

Archived