How do I claim the 6-months free marketing promotion?

I received a marketing promotion for a free 6 months when I upgrade LITERALLY THE DAY AFTER I UPGRADED.  I paid through iTunes.  

Will Evernote honor the marketing promotion?  Does anyone know how to contact support?

Another aside, it took me about 30-minutes to find this site to post comments.  It may be user error but still obnoxious that no chat or email support available from Evernote, IMHO. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  Marketing promotions do go out  based on account status,  but if you pay through iTunes I guess there's a delay between your upgrade and the information hitting the Evernote marketing database.  A nice lady called @amanda_h seems to look after this sort of thing so maybe she'll be along shortly to answer this;  meantime if you want to,  you could contact support directly,  or message them on Twitter

• 3 years later...
On 10/18/2020 at 8:39 AM, Muller21QQQ said:

In my opinion SEO is the best option in the 21st century to promote your website. My friend created a site recently and needed some growing so that he could invest more time and budget in developing his site. Together we looked for some options of getting it to a higher level, there were options like adds on social medias and radio, for sure he didn't need it, so we kept looking until we found out that a SEO is the most effective technique of getting higher your site in google searches and not only. After some research on seo companies, we stopped on malaysia seo service which not only provided search engine optimization, but we design as well and many other things actually for developing your website.

hey, what kind of promotion?
Simply I'm almost newbie in Evernote
Could anyone explain?