Any way to get displayed the number of attachments of each note in snippet view

Hello everyone,

As the title mentions, is there any way to see the number of attachments each note has inside in snippet view? Because I use evernote as organizer and task manager and I rally would like to have that information without having to open each note.

any help will be appreciated,

Regards

Hugo

• Level 5

It cannot be done automatically by the Evernote program. But you could add the count to the end of the title when you create or edit the note.

I do this with several types of notes. For instance, my receipts - I add the dollar amount to the end of the title. When I search for a specific vendor, I can quickly scan them for the amounts.

1 hora atrás, jbenson2 disse:

It cannot be done automatically by the Evernote program. But you could add the count to the end of the title when you create or edit the note.

I do this with several types of notes. For instance, my receipts - I add the dollar amount to the end of the title. When I search for a specific vendor, I can quickly scan them for the amounts.

Thank you very much dear jbenson2, this a little complicate for me since I forward the emails that require follow up directly to evernote and then I process them from evernote, I work with several companies and I'm involved with several work projects and companies, some of the companies require me to have an email from them, so I have 8 email acounts, after a day of work, sometimes I have dozens and somesays a couple hundred emails, it's difficult to open all the notes one by one to see how many attachments they have.

Personally I think evernote should give options of workflow and productivity options for people like me that would prefer to have only one service for both organization and work planning/follow up.

In this regard evernote is very poor, i found myself having to use tools as Trello and I really would love to avoid it for the sake of simplicity, having to go from trello to evernote back and forward is really not ideal.

Archived