maintain note scroll position when attachment saved

Hi Evernote,

I'm not sure whether this is a bug report or a feature request, but when an attachment is edited (e.g. a PDF) and saved, the note is updated and the scroll position within that note is reset to the top.

In a long note, it becomes quite frustrating to have to keep scrolling back down every time an attachment is saved.

Would it be possible to alter this behaviour to maintain scroll position when an attachment is saved/edited?

Thanks,

Jamie

46 minutes ago, jamiemb said:

Hi Evernote,

I'm not sure whether this is a bug report or a feature request, but when an attachment is edited (e.g. a PDF) and saved, the note is updated and the scroll position within that note is reset to the top.

In a long note, it becomes quite frustrating to have to keep scrolling back down every time an attachment is saved.

Would it be possible to alter this behaviour to maintain scroll position when an attachment is saved/edited?

Thanks,

Jamie

Hi @jamiemb, welcome to the Forums!

This is a known issue to our development team and the fix should be available in the next version of Evernote Mac, 6.11. I don't have an ETA on when that will be, but keep your eyes peeled on our Product Feedback thread for announcements regarding version 6.11:

Mac Product Feedback

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Archived