How do I access chat support

Hi, 

I need to get help from chat support. I just upgraded my account to premium.

When I go to support page it says i need to sign in, and when I do it redirects me to my own page and when I try to access the support page from there, it just says that i need to sign in again. So I'm just going in loops without getting any help 

• Level 5*
On 11/22/2016 at 3:27 PM, lborcoll said:

Hi, 

I need to get help from chat support. I just upgraded my account to premium.

When I go to support page it says i need to sign in, and when I do it redirects me to my own page and when I try to access the support page from there, it just says that i need to sign in again. So I'm just going in loops without getting any help 

See this thread. But first I recommend you figure out your user ID because you keep posting stuff under the @lborcoll and @nontury IDs, and that means you have multiple Evernote accounts, and that is possibly where some of your confusion is. Just pick one account and stick with that.

• 9 months later...
  • Level 5*
On 21/09/2017 at 6:00 PM, Arldi2 said:

I have an open cas from 3 days ago and no one is getting back to me.  Critical need

Hi.  Sorry for the delay in commenting,  but we're a (mainly) user-supported forum and I just found this.  If you still have an issue,  follow the link to your original support ticket and look at the page instructions.  You should have access to the chat service from there.

• 4 months later...

I've had Premium for several years.                                                                                                                                                                                                 Now they are contacting me to upgrade to Premium. Is there any way to chat with someone who can help me?

• Level 5*
35 minutes ago, delliot said:

I've had Premium for several years.                                                                                                                                                                                                 Now they are contacting me to upgrade to Premium. Is there any way to chat with someone who can help me?

You can open a support ticket at Contact Evernote Support

There's also a chat option

• 2 years later...
  • Level 5*
10 hours ago, tahseen said:

Can't find the Live Chat support for Premium account, any tip?  Thanks

Chat may not be an option at this time - you should find a link on the support page. Try reporting an issue,  and give us a go?