problem

audit2

Idea

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  I think the caps lock on your keyboard is broken too...  If you'd like some help with this,  could you let us know your OS,  whether or not you're using Evernote Web,  and whether you've uninstalled the extension and reinstalled it?  If so,  and the problem still exists,  you might consider getting the previous version (6.2) from Mozilla.  AFAIK Evernote is aware of this issue and will fix it in the next update - though we don't yet know when that will be.

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, audit2 said:

Great customer service

You're talking to other users in the forums,  who're happy to help out with problems when asked reasonably nicely,  but customer service ain't my job.  Plus.  What reaction did you expect to the equivalent of someone running into your local diner and yelling about bad apples?  More information required for actual assistance here...

Sorry Guru. I think you folks do a fine job.

The customer service comment was meant for your news " AFAIK Evernote is aware of this issue and will fix it n the next update - though we don't yet know when that will be.  This serious a problem that should be embarrassing enough to fix now. I am not going to use this product but thanks for your help!

Archived