Notes from IOS not syncing with Web

akc

Hi All - 

This is happening more and more now.. I started writing in a note using the evernote app on my iphone, content is synced to the web, everything seems good. I logged into the web version and continue writing, again content is synced. When I go back to my iphone and continue writing (big blocks of text), this somehow doesn't play well with the web version. It's like the web version doesn't even recognized I've made updates on my phone. As a result, I've lost hours of work. I've double-checked the web version, on my iphone, and in the trash bin in the evernote app, nothing.

I've tried to use iExplorer to look at the cache on my iphone (I don't even see the Evernote app when I use this tool). 

Does anyone have any other advice on how I can recover this?

Btw - how do I submit a ticket? Everything just takes me to the support page and I click on the drop downs, but eventually it just tells me to go to the forum or upgrade to call/email. Nothing about submitting a ticket.

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you work on your phone and sync,  and then continue your work on the web - which is an instant "sync" since that's the master copy - do you sync your phone again before continuing more work on the same content?  The general theme is:  sync both before and after your work on every platform to make sure you're working on the latest copy of the note.

Submitting a ticket isn't generally possible for non-paying users - try tweeting @EvernoteHelps for some direct feedback.

How does sync work within Evernote?

Archived