GiacomoLaw

What to use the Evernote large post-its for

Recently received the large post-its, and have no idea what to use them for! I'm a student at the moment.

Any idea's?

Thank you! :D 

Hi.  If you're a visual sort of person you might find them useful for planning out projects or holidays,  or setting up a study (or examination) timetable.  Once you've jotted down all the points you need to make,  and have rearranged them into the correct order,  you are in a position to use the Evernote Camera to import your notes into different notes and notebooks as necessary.  There's some general help in the Help Center -

Which Post-it® Notes work best with Evernote?

Capture Post-it® Notes into Evernote

• Like 2

On 15/11/2016 at 1:10 AM, gazumped said:

Hi.  If you're a visual sort of person you might find them useful for planning out projects or holidays,  or setting up a study (or examination) timetable.  Once you've jotted down all the points you need to make,  and have rearranged them into the correct order,  you are in a position to use the Evernote Camera to import your notes into different notes and notebooks as necessary.  There's some general help in the Help Center -

Which Post-it® Notes work best with Evernote?

Capture Post-it® Notes into Evernote

Intresting, thanks. I use a tool online for my revision timetable. But thanks for the suggestions!

• Like 1