acs384

German User please: Code for paragraph in EN? Like: CR = (#asc 13)

Hi,

we want to program a macro for the app Phrase Express.

We want to copy a pdf text + and built the correct paragraph. Then we paste it to EN.

But Evernote uses not the same code like other apps. We need the code vor paragraph, to replace other characters.

The normal code is: CR = (#asc 13) but it does not work

My english is not very good. So I hope somebody can read the problem in German.

1. The current issue:

Wie kommen wir weiter?
Beim Kopieren eines Textes aus einer pdf-Datei mit einer PhraseExpress-Phrase müssten die Leerzeilen
mit dem Zeichencode ausgetauscht werden, den "Evernote" als Absatzmarke interpretiert.
Kannst du diesen Code herausfinden ? (bei Textdateien ist der Zeichencode der Absatzmarke typischerweise CR = (#asc 13))

2. Here a Screenshot of the whole text of the Problem: Or look to the attachment

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bk9t9catft5eur/%23732 - 'PDF_ Lücken aus Zwischenablage entfernen aber Absätze behalten - Bartels Media.png?dl=0

3. The link of the Thread. But you have to subscribe. Thats why I made a screenshot

http://www.bartelsmedia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=49008&sid=f586a034d67487b621d4fb38a4064ad8#p49008

#732 - 'PDF_ Lücken aus Zwischenablage entfernen aber Absätze behalten - Bartels Media.png

Hey acs384,

I'm working on this right now reading through the thread (I grabbed the screenshot, but decided to register at Bartels to make it easier to read.).  My German is a little rusty, but I should be OK getting through it and hope to have an answer for you soon.  Any make speakers are more than welcome to do this as you will probably be faster, but I will do my best.  Feel free to let me know anything else you think I need to know or anything else you need.  Thanks!

@Reptevye

Hi,

I am waiting of you. Can you tell me if you still want to help please?

thx !