Transparent notes + minimize to tray

Recently I started to keep an evernote To Do list on my desktop on the right side. It's a narrow note and I have it running the full height of the screen. It's nice to have there. But I got to thinking how much nicer it would be if I could eliminate the taskbar space with a "minimize to tray" option that would just let me bouble-click the evernote icon in the system tray to bring it on top without taking up the taskbar realestate. Or have the option to reverse that and single click to bring it forward and double click to bring up the evernote app (even better implementation). Also, if I could control the color and transparency of that note, that would be very nice. Then I could have a perpetual, translucent note or two on my desktop at all times. Even nicer would be the ability to have it "always" on top so that all my windows open within the remaining space so it's always there to the right. I can think of dozens of ways that this could be useful. 

• Level 5*

You don't mention which Windows, but pending upon EN deploying such an enhancement (or not), in Win 10 when you hover over the EN icon in the taskbar all open windows are displayed and you can click on whichever one you want to then appear on the desktop.

Archived