Reminder lists

I'm just starting to use reminders. I use Evernote Premium, 6.3.3 for Windows.

I understand that notes with reminders should appear in a separate list within their notebook, and I don't see that. What am I missing?

I would like it if I could list all notes with a reminder across multiple notebooks (I think that's not possible now, right?).

Thank you!

Do Mi

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, dmstauber said:

I'm just starting to use reminders. I use Evernote Premium, 6.3.3 for Windows.

I understand that notes with reminders should appear in a separate list within their notebook, and I don't see that. What am I missing?

I would like it if I could list all notes with a reminder across multiple notebooks (I think that's not possible now, right?).

I'm using top list view as per the image on the right Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 9.29.59 PM.png

You can see there's a Reminders section at the top and I clicked on the triangle to display the reminders.
You can see its showing the reminders for my Filing notebook

I actually don't use the Reminders section - its too cluttered with ......reminders

In Windows, you can add Reminder date as a column and sort on that column

I use a sort saved search as a shortcut to show my reminders
For example, my Current Task List search is    reminderTime:* -reminderTime:day+1 -reminderDoneTime:*
                                                                          Notes with a date  Exclude Future Dated    Exclude Completed

Thanks!

My problem is that no reminders section is appearing. 

How do I add a column?

Thanks for answering my beginner questions! I use Evernote with GTD extensively and am happy to be exploring some more of its tools.

Screenshot below, if it worked.

Evernote screenshot.jpg

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, dmstauber said:

In further news, I just updated to version 6.4.2. Now in snippet view I get the reminder list, but not in side view (my preference) or top view.

???

We really need Windows user's advising in this discussion

I found this

Right-clicking does give me some options that I didn't know about for showing various things in the note itself--including reminder and reminder time--but not an option for listing them. 

Apparently snippet, card and thumbnail views are the only ones that can include reminders? Kind of strange but I can make that work, especially since email reminders are working. 

Thanks for the help, everybody!

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, dmstauber said:

Apparently snippet, card and thumbnail views are the only ones that can include reminders?

That is correct.  However, in side and top list views you can add the columns of any of the reminder fields - Reminder, Reminder Time or Reminder Done.  A search for reminderorder:* -reminderddonetime:* will bring back a list of all open reminders.  Sort by reminder time and save the search with the view setings and put the search in your shortcuts bar and you have an easy way to look at reminders in list view.  FWIW.

• Level 5*
26 minutes ago, dmstauber said:

<However, in side and top list views you can add the columns of any of the reminder fields - Reminder, Reminder Time or Reminder Done. >

How do I add a column?

Right click in the column header area and select the column you want.

Image.png

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, dmstauber said:

Ohhh!! I had my sidelist narrow and didn't know there were columns there. Hmm.

Quite an education I'm getting here. Thanks again!!

You are welcome.

Archived