• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
amanda_h

Other Refund Requests

26 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Evernote is able to help process refunds for direct credit card payments made through our website, as well as upgrades made via PayPal, within 30 days of purchase. If you'd like to request a refund for a recent subscription upgrade or renewal, please submit a support request.

If you purchased your subscription through Google Play, we can help process a refund within 30 days as well. To request a Google Play refund, you'll need to first cancel the subscription through Google Play. Once you've canceled the subscription, create a support ticket and include confirmation that you've cancelled the subscription, as well as the email address associated with your Google Play account.

If you upgraded via iTunes, you'll need to cancel the subscription through iTunes and request a refund through iTunes following these steps:

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
2. Search for Evernote or scroll to find the Evernote purchase listed in your recent purchases
3. Select Report a problem, choose a problem from the dropdown menu, then type a short description of your request
4. Submit your request

Let me know if you have any questions!

Have been double charged and find it so frustrating I cannot contact evernote to discuss... not happy!! wasting so much time.

Hi @JMC3000 - I'm going to create a support ticket and follow up with you via email with some additional information. Thanks for your patience.

Hi amanda,

i had purchased evernote premium in 2015, but realized that i do not need it as i did not use it in the whole of 2016 and was not planning on renewal. but my account automatically renewed on Jan 2017 and my credit card was charged $69.99. I have gone to my account, manage subscription and cancelled premium package. please advice me how to get a refund to my credit card. i have been trying since jan first week. have emailed and generated tickets at the evernote support, but i have received no response. as refunds can be made only with 30 days, my time is running out and it is very frustrating as i am not able to contact anyone in evernote!

the details of my purchase history is given below. PLEASE HELP

10/31/2015 Premium Annual plan 4814462841128706 Credit Card $49.99

01/31/2017 Premium Annual plan 4714858589553560 Credit Card $69.99

thank you 

velayutham

v26vel@gmail.com

Hi @vela - I was able to find one ticket created by your email address earlier this morning. I've grabbed that and will be emailing you shortly.

Thank you for the quick response amanda !

Sorry, I can not find the place for a refund.
I just made an annual premium account purchase.

Premium features are not compatible with Linux Ubuntu ...
Efim, I thought at least it could work on the web version, but no.

The best thing to do is stay in the free plan and expect a linux version or improved web version.

Thanks

Hi @Cantalupo - I'm going to create a ticket on your behalf to get the refund process started. Keep an eye out for my email!

Hi,

I would like to get a refund as I purchased my premium package a few days ago. I want to go back to basic and I tried submitting a ticket number, but they do not ask me for my email or send me an email confirming the ticket.

Sincerely,

Navdeep

Hi @Navdeep - I was able to find your ticket, keep an eye out for my email!

I asked for a refund, after a chat with Amanda, but I've heard nothing, despite replying to the email to verify it.  I'm within the 30 days, so can someone please expedite my refund!  It seems impossible to actually find my support ticket 2040263.  Help appreciated please !

If I click the link given to me in the chat, I'm taken to a generic "what can we help you with" screen, from which I cannot access my support ticket.

Please can you make my refund happen!

The support page dealing with refunds says at the end, "If you have any questions or problems, please contact us." But if you click the link, it takes you to where you started!  This is bad practice and makes you think it's a cover for evading real support.  Where is the actual contact form?  Why does one have to hope to get attention in a  forum?

In any case, Amanda, please can you issue my refund!

23 hours ago, ewaves said:

I asked for a refund, after a chat with Amanda, but I've heard nothing, despite replying to the email to verify it.  I'm within the 30 days, so can someone please expedite my refund!  It seems impossible to actually find my support ticket 2040263.  Help appreciated please !

If I click the link given to me in the chat, I'm taken to a generic "what can we help you with" screen, from which I cannot access my support ticket.

Please can you make my refund happen!

I apologize for any confusion. After reading over our chat session, I see you asked, "I just purchased an annual premium subscription via debit card on the Evernote website. I would like to know if it is possible to receive a refund and revert to the free account. Please note that I wish to know if this is POSSIBLE." Because you did not specifically request the refund at that time, and were inquiring about how you would do so, a refund was not processed. I see a second ticket was submitted with this request on Thursday. I've grabbed that and will be emailing you shortly.

Hello Amanda,

I have tried to use the process you have suggested above but cannot find any area that allows me to request a refund. I instead created a general support ticket asking for a refund but after almost 3 days I have received no response. My ticket number is  2043133.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, glessels said:

Hello Amanda,

I have tried to use the process you have suggested above but cannot find any area that allows me to request a refund. I instead created a general support ticket asking for a refund but after almost 3 days I have received no response. My ticket number is  2043133.

Thanks

Hey @glessels - I just grabbed your ticket, keep an eye out for my email!

1 person likes this

Thanks Amanda

1 person likes this

Due to the price hike and no longer needing to use this service, how can I get a refund?

Hello, I would like to get a refund as I no longer need the service. How can I do that?

Hey Amanda,

I have tried to use the process you have suggested above but cannot find any area that allows me to request a refund. I instead created a general support ticket asking for a refund. My ticket number is  2070385.

Hi @jaywilson1 !

It looks like one of my colleagues got in touch with you yesterday. Thanks for posting here and let us know if you have any other questions!

Hi, I tried to cancel account and couldn't figure it out.  My card had expired so I just didn't renew it for the next charge.  Well I guess Evernote just updated the card themselves because I was just charged for another year.  I don't need or use this app and I can't afford this charge.  How do I get canceled and get my money back asap?  Thank you.

I did not update my credit card because I did not want to renew.  It was updated anyway and I was charged for another year.  I do not want this other year and would like a refund please.  I can't afford this right now. 

Much Love,
Kathy

Hi @kathrynannphoto ! 

I've grabbed your open support request, I will be in touch with you shortly. Look out for an email from me. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Ellen G said:

Hi @kathrynannphoto ! 

I've grabbed your open support request, I will be in touch with you shortly. Look out for an email from me. Thanks!

I asked the same question, still no response!

Hi @KlarkKent007 ! 

I was not able to find an open or past support request from you, so I've opened one on your behalf to help you out. Please look for an email from me soon!